This agreement pertains to all workshop activities, public or private, in association with Well-Taylored Co., LLC. By purchasing tickets, you are agreeing to the following:
1. I and anyone claiming on my behalf release and forever discharge Releasee and its affiliates, successors and assigns, officers, employees, representatives, partners, agents and anyone claiming through them (collectively, the “Released Parties”), in their individual and/or corporate capacities from causes of action of any nature and kind, known or unknown, which I may have against Releasee or any Released Parties arising out of or relating to any injury, loss or damage to person and property that may be sustained as a result of participation in the Activity (“Claims”).
2. I understand that participation in the Activity involves inherent risks, including risk of physical or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent paralysis and/or death, and I assume all related risks and voluntarily participate in the Activity.
3. I agree to indemnify Releasee against any and all claims, actions, lawsuits, damages and judgments, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to my participation in the Activity.
4. This Release for Participation in Event or Activity (“Release”) shall not be in any way construed as an admission by the Releasee that it has acted wrongfully with respect to me or any other person, that it admits liability or responsibility at any time for any purpose, or that I have any rights whatsoever against the Releasee.
5. This Release shall be binding upon the parties and their respective heirs, administrators, personal representatives, executors, successors and assigns. I have the authority to release the Claims and have not assigned or transferred any Claims to any other party. The provisions of this Release are severable. If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. This Release constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior oral or written agreements or understandings between the parties concerning the subject matter of this Release. This Release may not be altered, amended or modified, except by a written document signed by both parties. The terms of this Release shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina.
6. I grant permission to Releasee to use my image (photographs and/or video) for use in media publications including, but not limited to, social media, newsletters, advertisements, Well-Taylored Co., LLC and affiliate websites, and general publications. I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photographs or electronic matter that may be used in conjunction with them now and in the future, whether that use is known to me or unknown, and I waive any rights to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the image.
7. I have carefully read and fully understand all the provisions of this Release and am freely, knowingly and voluntarily entering into this Release.